Places to Visit in Srirangam Temple Tamil Nadu India
Srirangam City is a beautiful island surrounded by river Cauvery on the South and Kollidam on the North (tributary of Cauvery). Its length is about 8 miles and 4 miles in breadth. The population of this city is about 2,10,361. It is eight miles in length and four miles in breadth. Srirangam City is 9km from Trichy junction and it also has a railway station. The island town is surrounded by 7 walls. Sri Renganathaswamy temple complex at Srirangam is one of the longest in India. It is one of the famous vaishnavite temples in India. There are 21 gopurams, the rajagopuram (principal tower) is the largest gopuram in South India. Its height is about 72m, It has 13-tiered gopuram (towers) which was built in 1987 and dominates the landscape for miles around, while the remaining 20 gopurams were built, between the 14th and 17th centuries. The main temple of the Lord Ranganatha is siuated in the heart of the town, surrounded by seven spacious Prakaras(Gigantic walls).
The seven prakaras around Renganathar Temple are considered as the seven worlds. Usually the temple is surrounded by a city with chariot roads. But this is a temple that has the streets as prakaras, the city within itself. Thiruvarangam Temple is mentioned in Akananuru, Purananuru, and Silapadikaram.
Srirangam Renganathar Temple Dharshan Time
Sri Rangam Sri Renganathar Temple open on 05-07-2021
Morning: 6.30 to 7.30
Morning: 9.00 to 12.30
Afternoon : 2.30 to 5.30
Evening : 6.30 to 8.00
*According to the situation a times can be changed
*During the festival time Koil timings are change
About Srirangam City Tamil Nadu India
Srirangam City is about 600 acres island town. The temple of Sree Rangam occupies an area of about 156 acres and it is the largest temple in India. It is the fore most temples in 108 Divya Desams. Sree Rangam is about 7 km from Trichy and 325km from Chennai. Srirangam to Trichy airport is about 13km.
About Srirangam is also called as Thiruvarangam in Tamil language. It is one of the tamples of the God Renganatha(Antya Ranga) is in Thiruvarangam. This Kovil lies in the natural islands formed by the river Cauvery.
Thiruvarangam is a holy place. Importantly for vaishnavates, because, their God Vishnu is in the name of “Renganathar” in a sleeping posture (called Anantha sayanam), which could not be seen any where else like this. Sree Rangam has got importance because of Renganathar Koil. The Geographic location of this island between Rivers cauvery and kolidam is also a reason. There is a flower market is in “Sathara veedhi” nearby Raja Gopuram in Srirengam. It is one of famous flower market in Tamil Nadu. Where flowers and Garlands are exported to various place in Tamilnadu and other foreign countries.
A Garden which grows mangoes is also here. The name of that is “Thatha Chariyar Gardens”. They export tons of mangoes every year. There are totally five matriculation schools, Three Government aided schools and six primary schools providing an excellent education. Sri Rangam city is famous for Residential apartments. There are more than five hundred apartments in this place.
Bus services are available round the clock to reach Sree Rangam. Numerous taverns and inns are here to accommodate large number of tourists. Three art galleries are present where; people forget themselves in the beauty of antiques and crafts.
Thiruvarangam has a good economy based on tourism and visiting Lord Rengahatha Temple. Large number of tourists are visiting here from all parts of India and from abroad too.
During the main festival of Vaikunda Edadasi, which falls in the Tamil month of Margazhi from December to January, the crowds of pilgrims turn unprecedented. The festival will be held for 20 consecutive days.
Shrirangam flower market is one of the famous flower market in Tamilnadu India. We can get large varieties of flower garland here. This flower market is located in Sathra Street.
There is a railway station on the Tiruchi-Chennai chord line, 201 miles from Chennai Egmore. It is a small town on the outskirts of Tiruchirappalli city. This small area attracts thousands of Hindu pilgrims, especially Vaishnavites, throughout the year. During the major festival of Vaikunda Ekadasi, which celebrates in the Tamil month of Margazhi corresponding to December-January, the crowds of pilgrims visit here. The festival will continue for 20 days.
Sightseeing in Srirangam Tourist Places List
Srirangam Temple has large number of tourist places in and around. They are Srirangam Ranganathaswamy temple, Sri Jambukeshwara Koil, Kattaazhagiya Singar Temple, Raghavendra Mutt, Butterfly Park and 37 Feet Vishvaroopa Sanjeevana Anjaneyar Temple etc. These are the very famous places about Srirangam City.
Near the inner Andal sanctum and in the Venugopalar sanctum sanctum there are many beautiful sculptures on display. Vaishnava Acharya Swami Vedanta Desikar's shrine is a separate temple located near Thayar Temple.
Tricyh Srirangam Temple List Tamil Nadu India
Shrirangam Temple which has hundreds of shrines, Chakrathalwar shrine, Garudathalwar shrine, Kothandaram, Paramapatha Nadhar, Periya Veera Anjaneyar are the most prominent ones.
About Sri Rangam Ranganathaswamy Temple in English
Sri Rangam Renganathaswamy Temple is the first temple in 108 Divya Desams.
It is considered as the biggest functioning Hindu Koil. This Koil cover an area of about 156 acres. (Angkor Wat is also a biggest Koil but it is not functioning).
The Shree Rangam Renganathar Temple is enclosed with seven concentric rectangular enclosures. The saptha prakarams represents the seven chakras are nodal energy centres of the human body at the centre of the soul. The 6.4m/21ft statue of Lord Vishnu or ananthashayana reclining on the snake Anantha. Of the seven prakarams, four or located inside the Koil the other 3 are Uthra street, Chitra Street and Adayavalanjan Street are outside with houses and shops. Three entrances mark the north, east and south dominated by the 72m/236ft high Raja Gopuram. Sri Rangam Raja Gopuram is the highest tample tower in the world. The massive complex has 21 gopurams and 53 upasannathis. The fourth prakaram is dominated by the white Vellai gopuram in the east. The Sesharayar Mandapam is to the south. The eight monolithic pillars bear the famous sculptures of Warriors astride rearing horses. On either side of this mandapam the 1000 pillared mandapam is seen. 1000 Pillared mandapam is surviving with 953 pillars only. The Art Museum with old Ivory tusks and antique specimen of Tanjore art is worth a peek. The Karthikai Gopura is in the 3rd enclosure leads to the Garuda Mandapam. It houses an exceptional gigantic statue of Vishnu's mount that leaves one awestruck. The holy tank, Chandra Pushkarni, is to the east. From Southern Aryabhattal in the second enclosure one enters the first enclosure, Rajamahendran prakaram, through Nazhikettan gopura. The Thondaiman mandapam with painted ceiling stands to the north-west and the Arjuna Mandapam and Kili Mandapam in the east. Ramanuja was the most celebrated theologians of Hinduism. He was 11th century priest. His body is preserved in Sri Rangam temple till now.
In its north-east corner is Chandra Pushkarani in an elliptical shape. On its banks are his Ananta Peedham, Punnaka Vrutsam and shrines of Sri Gotanda Rama and Sri Vaikundanathar.
Important Information About Sri Renganathar Temple
Thondaradipodiyazhwar and Tirupanazhwar lived here only and sacrificed their life for Shri Ranganathar. It is considered the best in this temple.
The crown gifted by Sundarapandian, the greatest of the Pandyan kings, is still popularly known as the Pandyan Kontai and worn to Namperumal today.
Vigneswar stands guard outside the Shri Ranga Vimanam. On the lower side is Durga, the yogic illusion of Lord Vishnu. Sriranganathar is lying on Adisation inside the Sriranga Vimana.
A separate sanathi is dedicated to goddess Andal inside the temple complex. We can see a museum library and a bookshop in this place.
* During the invasion of Malikapur in 1331 AD, the Renganathar idol was taken out by devotees and returned to Tiruvarangam only in 1371 AD.
* Thiruvarangan's idol is said to have been in Delhi for two years. At that time, they gave a place in the temple for the daughter of the Sultan of Delhi, who was mesmerized by the beauty of the Renganathar and gave her life for him. For her, known as Tulka Nachiyar, Ranganathar modernized food such as the North Indian cuisine of roti, white, dal and khichdi.
*Here four Bramotsavas are held in a year, two Bramotsavas on Uttra Street and two Bramotsavas on Chitra Street.
* Every year on the day of Vaikunda Ekadesi, Namperumal strolls around wearing a Ratnangi, and from her place, the Sri Renganayaki Amman places her five fingers in the five pits in the ground in front of the junction and is delighted to see her through the three gates. There are five pits in the ground on the way to the mother shrine to symbolize it.
* On Vaikunda Ekadesi, Moolavar wears a Muthangi (pearl dress) depicting Dasavathara.
* Sree Rengam Ranganathar Temple celebrates 114 days of festivals in a year.
* In all the Perumal temples, only on the Ani Jyeshta Abhishekam, the Lord will be in Thilakappu. But only in Thiruvarangam, along with this, on the last day of Avani Bavitra Utsavam, the Thilakappu is done twice for Sri Ranganatha only.
Srirangam Rajagopuram (Royal Tower)
Shrirangam Rajagopuram is the main entrance of Srirangam Temple. It is situated on the north side of the temple. Rajapopuram which had been started to get constructed by the Nayakar Kings 300 years ago and it was incomplete, because their work was hampered by Muslim invasions. Ahobila mutt was built with 236 feet height of Rajagopuram by Sri Azahiyasingar Jeer Swamigal. It was constructed by minimum 200 workers who worked for day and night nearly 8 years to finish this tower. This gopuram has 13 tired and 13 copper Kalasam. Kumbabishekam has done on 25th March, 1987. The Asia’s first biggest Gopuram was Sriramgam Rajagopuram.
Sri Rangam Sri Ranganathar Shrine
Sri Renganathar is inside the Renga Vemanam. Shree Renganathar lies in the bed of five-headed Aadhi Seshan, his legs are stretched along the east direction by watching the demon king Lord Yaman. Sri Lakshmi and Kuberan are behind him. Aranganathan's right hand is under his head as a pillow. Left hand is on his lap and it is pointed to his feet. This position shows that the souls of the world are finally getting terminated only in his feet. Sree Renga Vimana is covered with gold plates.
Sri Ranganayagi (Shri Rangam Thayaar) Shrine
Sri Ranganayagi Thayar Shrine in Sree Rangam is on the northwestern side of fifth enclosure. The main deity of this shrine is Sri Devi and Bhoodevi behind Renganayagi in this shrine. This shrine has Unjal Mandapam, Panguni Uthira Mandapam, Kolumandapam and Vasantha Mandapam. This mandapam has beautiful paintings, sculptures and frescos.
During the Navarathir Festival elephant will music the mouthorgan in Thayaar Shrine. It will celebrated in all the nine days.
Kamban Ramayana Mandapam
Kamban Ramyana Mandapam lies opposite to the Thayaar Shrine near the Mettazhagia Singar Shrine. Kamban, the great Tamil poet returns Ramayana. People had not accepted that so kamban retorted stating that the world have to accept this version, they could not dispute it. Kamban stood outside the Thaayar Sannidhi of the tample and recited his version. Lord Azhagiya Singar heard his Ramayana and accepted it. In order to remember this incident Mettazhagia Singar Shrine is near the Thaayar Shrine.
Sri Garuda Shrine
Sri Garuda Shrine is in the fourth enclosure of the Srirangam Temple. It is the biggest and beautiful mandapam for Garuda among the 108-divya desams. Garuda's height is about 25 feet tall. This mandapam has more than 200 pillars. Sri Garuda Graces his dharshan opposite to the Reganatha Shrine. The Garuda appears in a majestic form of wearing Ashta Nagabaranam a jewel of 8 serpents. The Dhoti vastra of Garuda is about 30m long. Margazhi Tiruvadirai is the festival celebrated for him on his star day.
Sri Chakkarathalwar Shrine( Sudarsana Moorthy)
Shrine of Chakkarathalwar is in the fifth pragra of this Shrirangam Tample. Sri Chakkarathalwar is in a idol form in the mystery symbol of wheel consisting of six spokes. Sri Sudarsana is the weapon. Chakkarathalwar is set to be wielding sixteen weapons in his sixteen arms. He is said to be invoked by a six-letter manthra. All Saturdays and the entire Tamil month of Purattasi are the best days to visit.
On the way to the Thayaar shrine, Sriman Narayan himself appears as a Dhanvantri to cure Arangan. If you worship him who gives darshan with Leech and nectar in his hand, incurable diseases will also be cured. It is customary to build a further Vimana of all shrines. But since Dhanvantri is a physician so patients come to him, no Vimana is set up above his sanctum as per Agama rules.
Sri Ramanuja Shrine
Sri Ramanuja Shrine one of the important temple in Srirangam Tamil Nadu. It is in the fourth pragara in this tample. It was here that Ramanuja made peace with his body. Here Sri Ramanuja gives Darshan in Padmasana Kolam. We can still see his hair and nails. Twice a year green camphor and saffron are ground into a paste and applied to his body.
Sri Ramanuja was the famous vaishnava teacher and then most outstanding leader of philosophy. Saint Ramanuja, the author of the Vishistadwaitham tenet spent nearly 70 years of the his life here serving the Lord and spreading Vaishnavism. A sanctum here has the Saint's mortal remains.
Ramanuja, a Vaishnava teacher, is credited with reforming the administration of Sri Renganatha Temple and the history of Thiruvarangam Temple known as Koilolugu. Ramanuja, who lived for 120 years and gave charity to Vaishnava Sampradayam, attained Paramapadam in Tiruvarangam in 1137 AD.
Sesharaya mandapam is in the eastern side of the fifth enclosure of this Koil. We can see eight monolithic pillars; it has several battlefield sculptures that remain great times of vijayanagara rulers. The figures are approximately life sized.
Thousand Pillared Mandapam
The thousand pillared mandapam is in the north of the Sesharaya mandapam . Shree Rangam Koil has 1000 pillar mandapam (Aayiram Kaal Mandapam). In this mandapm has only 953 pillars . 1000 pillar mandapam was built by Vijayanagar rulers.
The celebrations at the 11 day Vaikunta Eakdashi Festival at are a great draw. At this time, the Paramapada Vasal (Paradise Gate) is opened and hundred thousands of pilgrims congregate here to enter this gate as it is widely believed that one who enters here will ultimately reach Vaikunta (the abode of god) after death. The 20 day long Thiru Adhyayana Utsavam in December-January and the annual Brahmothsavam of the Sri Ranganatha in March-April draw huge crowds.
Sri Aranganathar Temple Museum
Sri Aranganathar temple's museum is in the fourth court. It has lot of interesting objects such as a fine collection of ivory collections, endowments engraved on copper plates, a number of bronzes cast by the lost wax process, weapons coins etc.
It is said that there are eight Theerthas around Shrirangam's Chandra Pushkarani which are South - Asuva Theertha, South East - Jambu Theertha, East - Bilva Theertha, North West - Vagula Theertha, North - Kadamba Theertha, North East - Amra Theertha and South West Balasa Theertha.
About Srirangam Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple History
Pallava kings from 6th to 9th century AD. Chola kings in 10th century, Kalinga kings from 1223 to 25 AD, Maravarman Sundarapandian in 1225, Hoysala kings in 14th century, Vijayanagara kings in 17th and 18th centuries and Madurai Nayaks, Tanjai Nayaks etc. built and repaired the walls and towers of these temples.
The origin of the Sriramgam Koil dates back to the time of Tirumangai Alwar. The tample constructed by the Chola King Dharmavarman reportedly existed buried in sand before.
According to Mythology, Sri Ranganatha is the deity brought to Ayodhya from heaven by King Ikshwaku, the illustrious head of Suryavanshi (Solar) race and it successively came into the possession of Lord Rama of the epic Ramayana. Later on almost all the kings who ruled Tamil Nadu lavishly added to the embellishment of this shrine. Between the 14 to the 17th centuries, the successive rulers built further walls with taller gopurams. Rajagouram is the most impressive of its 21 towers having 13 tiers. Built in 1987, it is one of its kind and the tallest (72m).
The Temple with its numerous enclosures, towers, and entrances has its presiding deity, Vishnu, Worshipped as Sri Ranganatha, the Lord is reclining on the lap of Adishesha, the king of serpents. The Azhagia manavalan or Peria Perumal (the Processional Idol) in standing position is superb. Belief is that is shifted to Tirupati when the Muslim invader, Malik Kufar raided Thiruvarangam and temple remained closed for over 50 years.
The main deity is enshrined within the first corridor and the sanctum sanctorum has a golden dome for its roof, called Ranga Vimanam, shaped like the Pranava. It is customary to take a bath in the waters of Kaveri flowing near to the tample before having the darshan of Sri Ranganatha. The east facing unfinished shrine dedicated to Krishna (Kannan) started by Krishnadeva Raya of Vijayanagar has superbly excuted Nayak figures in stone. The thousand pillared hall stands beyond the fourth wall and the Seshagiri Rayar Mandapam opposite it is unique with its equestrian statues. The Gayathri Mandapam in the innermost enclosure has 24 pillars representing the letters of the mantra (verses). The various mandapams are testimony to the superb artisanship of the Vijayanagar era. The tiger hunt sculpture; the 8-armed Venugopala and sculpture of Lakshminarayana on Garuda are inimitable. According to tradition, Lord Ranganatha has five consorts and in the fifty enclosures, there is a shrine of Thulukka Nachiar, the Muslim consort of the Lord. Even today, Shri Ranganatha Partake the chapatti (pancake) and butter offered to her.
One day a Chola king came hunting and rested under a tree. Then a parrot on top of the tree spoke (in sloka) about Sriranga Vimana and Ranganatha Perumal. The king was surprised to hear that and dug there with his men, but to no avail. That night, Thiruvarangar appeared in his dream. He announced that he was buried there in the earth. When the king heard what Arangan said, he destroyed the forest and removed the sand. The temple was revealed. He rebuilt everything including the Thiruveedi as it was originally. He built Kili Mandapam as his memorial and did many restoration works. This king who received the blessings of God with the parrot and through its voice was called Kili Cholan.
Amma mandapam is about 1km from Sri Rangam Temple. It lies on the banks of the river Cauvery. Pilgrims bath here good fortune; priests pray for childbirth, mourners scatter ashes. Pilgrims come here to purify themselves before offering further poja at the Koil. Many ceremonies take place on the tenth day after death of the individual Hindu.
Large number of people took holy bath in river Cauvery and perform Tharpanam to ancestors on this Aadi Amavasai.
Sri Jambukeshwara Koil
Sri Jambukeswaram is an important Saivite temple with 5 prakaras. It is about 3km north of rock Fort and 1 km from Sree Rangam, turn right from the Trichy Chennai Trunk road onto Sannathi Street, Opp. Rama Theertham. One of the five pancha sthalas, this is where Lord Shiva is worshiped as the element, water. The story goes that Parvati once mocked Lord Shiva's penance and was sent to Earth to expiate. As instructed, she came to the mystical venn naval tree sprouting from Sage Jambu's head and worshipped Shiva by fashioning a lingam out of the holy waters of the Kaveri. Lord Shiva appeared before her, imparted Shiva gnana (Divine knowledge) and took abode under the white jamun tree. The place was called Jambukeshwaram and the appu (water) lingam, enshrined under the tree, still oozes water. Parvati took lessons from Shiva as a student facing east, so the tample idols are similarly installed and she is hailed as Akhilandeswari or the goddess who gained knowledge of the entire cosmos. Since Lord Shiva acted as her guru, no thiru kalyanam (marriage) is conducted for the deities. The noon puja is not to be missed when the priest dresses up like a woman to worship Lord Jambukeshwara, in a symbolic recreation of goddess Akhilandeswari's puja. Sri Jambukeshwara temple is one of the important temple near by Shrirangam.
Kattaazhagiya Singar Temple in Thiruvarangam
Kattaazhagiya Singar Koil is one of the oldest temples in Srirangam Trichy District. The main Lord of this Koil is Sri Lakshmi Narasimma(Kattaazhagiya Singar), Sri Mahalakshmi on the left lap. This Lord appears in 8 feet tall structure and his teeth are made of silver. Sri Ranganathaswamy visits this Koil on Vijayadhasami day (10th day of Navarathiri festival). Kattaazhagiya Singar Koil is about 1.5 km from the Shri Rangam Ranganathaswamy Temple. It is near the Sri Rangam City railway station. Kattaazhagiya Singar Temple is one of the important places to visit in Shrirangam. Temple Timings: Morning 6:15 am to 12:00 pm Evening 05:00 pm to 8:15 pm.
Raghavendra Mutt in Sri Rangam
Raghavendra Mutt is one of the most important temple in Sri Rangam City. It is located near the Sri Rangam bus stand. This holy tample has calm and beautiful environment. Lot of devotees visit this Koil on Thursday. This mutt is about 1.5km from the railway station and walkable distance (500 meter) from Raja Gopuram.
Butterfly Park in Shri Rangam Tamil Nadu India
Butterfly Park is about 5km from Sri Rangam City. It has different varieties of butterflies. This park has beautiful and colorful flowers. Children can enjoy lot in this park. It has seesaw swing etc. are present here for the enjoyment of small children. This park has zodiac signs and the trees. We can enjoy a wonderful fountain here. Butterfly Park has an artificial lake. This lake has ducks and hanging bridges here. Butterfly Park is best picnic spot in Shrirangam.
37 Feet Vishvaroopa Sanjeevana Anjaneyar Temple
37 Feet Vishvaroopa Sanjeevana Anjaneyar was built in Hanuman Thoppu Melur village near by Kollidam River in Thiruvarangam. The Koil was started in 24/10/20021.
Schools and Educational Institutions
Srimath Andavan Arts and Science College (Autonomous) is situated in Thiruvarangam. There are numerous public and private schools are available here. Boy's higher secondary school is one of the oldest and famous school. This school was founded in the year 1896. Govt. Girl's higher secondary school is also an important oldest school in Thiruvarangam. Thiruvarangam government schools are Dr.Rajan Municipal Middle School. Some other important private schools in Thiruvarangam are Kalaivani Matriculation School, Vignesh Renga Matriculation school, Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Akilandeswari Vidyalaya, Sree Vaijayanthee Vidyalaya, K N R Vidyalaya,(CBSE), Sri Vageesha Vidhyashram(CBSE) etc.
Important Historic informations
The fourth wall of this temple is said to have been built by Thirumangayajvar who lived in the seventh century AD.
There are inscriptions from the tenth century AD to know about this temple. An inscription mentions that Parantaka Chola I gave a silver lamp to this temple.
Rajendra II's son Raja Mahendra Chola (1060 - 1063) is said to have built the wall of the first prakaram of the temple. Hence it is called Rasa Mahendran Veedhi after him.
From 1223 to 1225 AD this temple was occupied by the Gangars who ruled the Mysore region.
The Pandya king Maravarman Sundarapandian I (1216 - 1238) recovered Srirangam from the Gangars. They made many donations to this temple.
An inscription says that the Hoysala king Someswaran, who ruled with Kannur as the state capital in the 13th century AD, built a road to this temple along with Nandavan in the third prakara. The shrine of Lord Venugopala Krishna in this temple was built during the Hoysala reign.
Sadayavarman Sundarapandian (1251 - 1268)
In this temple he built Vishwaksena shrine, Maha Vishnu shrine, Vishnu Narasimha Gopuram, three Vimanas and Madipalli. He covered some parts of the temple with gold. He defeated the King of Kadaka in battle and presented many ornaments to Sri Ranganatha with the things captured from his treasury.
When Malikapur invaded Madurai in 1311 AD, he looted the Shrirangam temple. When Muhammad Bin Tughlaq conquered Madurai, Muslims stayed in Srirangam temple and kept it as a military base. Then the idols, objects of worship and ornaments in this temple were taken to Tirupati by the devotees of this temple. From there it was taken to the Thiruvantapuram temple and finally back to Shrirangam.
In 1371 AD, Vijayanagar forces led by Kumara Kampanan recovered Shrirangam region from the Muslims. A new copper idol of Sri Garudazhwar was worshiped in place of the one destroyed by the Islamic invasion.
In the 15th and 16th centuries, the shrines of many deities were renovated and erected. Towers were built. After the fall of the Vijayanagara government, the Nayakas who ruled in Madurai and Thanjavur did many divine works to this temple. The work of Tanjore Nayak King Achuthappar is remarkable. The Madurai Nayaka king Vijayaranga Sokkanathar (1706 - 1732) built a hall and a glass chamber in the third prakaram of this temple. In the mirror room, the idols of Vijayaranga Sokkanatha, his wife, son and daughter have been made and placed in the western part of the first prakaram.
From the 10th century to the 17th century AD, the Chola, Pandya, Oysalar, Vijayanagara kings and Nayaka kings have restored the temple.
During the Carnatic War and the Mysore War in the 18th century, the temple came under many attacks. Hyder Ali in 1781 and Tipu Sultan in 1790 invaded the temple.
Srirangam City Information
|Sri Rangam to Chennai||315 km|
|Government Hospital No :||0431-2432227|
|Srirangam Temple Phone Number :||0431-2432246|
|Renganathar Annam Vaganam|
Pangune Festival (27-Mar-2007)
Pangune Festival (28-Mar-2007)
Pangune Festival (30-Mar-2007)
|Renganathar At Amma Mandapam|